Monday 18 April 2016

I Deserve To Be Here - Bobby East


IZUMB spoke to ZMA Nominee and XYZ rapper  Bobby East, and this is what he had to say when asked the following questions.

IZUMB: Do you think you're evenly matched?

Bobby: Do i think i've been evenly matched? mhh, good question Krytic is a dope rapper, i think our music can't be compared though, its like apples and oranges, totally different. On paper it might look like am the favourite but i honestly feel it is his award to lose, because my fans think I have won already and are reluctant to vote while his are determined to make him the winner. But will see how it goes on the actual night, at this point its anybody's game.

IZUMB: What dos it mean for your album to be nominated?

Bobby:

I am happy the album got nominated after more than 5 years in the game people have stopped pretending that i don't exist. I think i deserved a best album nomination as well, to be honest we put out 5 singles, all of them charted very well with 4 peaking at number one... I deserve to be here.

Follow Bobby East on Facebook, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment