Tuesday 28 June 2016

Dope aka Bless Thugaaa aka Dj Nyt'House Tha MadMan WorldStar DJ





We recently had a chat with one of Zambia's most prolific Dj's, and also Zambia's promoter of all time, Blessings Brian Hangele Aka Dope aka Bless Thugaaa aka Dj Nyt'House Tha MadMan WorldStar DJ. 

We asked him a few questions and this is what he had to say.

Q: What is your favourite song at the moment?
A: Oma - Alhaji  by Ycee

Q: For how long have you been a Dj?
A: I've been working for 12 years now, this is my 13th year.

Q: Where have you Djayed?
A: Foxy, La' Cigar, Soul Mate Pub, Mikes Pub, Old Spot, fair deal and a whole lot of other night spots.

Q: You seem to have played in a lot of places, who inspires you?
A: Am inspired by music first, and my all time favourite Dj, Dj Premiere.

Q: Where are you currently playing?
A: Am currently jamming at K1 Night Club.

Q: What do you do when you're not playing?
A: I'am a full time promoter. I run a promotion company called house of dreams.

Q: What meal would you kill for?
A: Kapenta with some Impwa and Beans and of course Nshima.

Q: What is your Top 5?
A: My top 5 includes

  1. Flexville Marley
  2. J.O.B
  3. Bobby east
  4. Mic Burner
  5. Black Dido
Q: What message do you have for your fellow youths out there, especially now during this Election period?
A: I would like to urge my fellow youths to abstain from violence, vote wisely and that they must always remember, "there's life after elections".

Follow Bless Thugaaa on Facebook

2 comments: